Restorative dentistry without compare in Kahului, HI
We provide healthy smiles
When you put your trust in the restorative dentistry
team at Implant Center Of Maui in Kahului, HI,
you're putting your smile in the best possible hands. Because we know that a visit to the dentist isn't everyone's idea of a good time, we treat you with the sensitivity, care, and respect you deserve! At Implant Center Of Maui in Kahului, we'll always provide service with a smile.
For periodontal dentistry services:
• Scale and root pranning
• Crown lenthening
• Gum recession
• Fixing gummy smiles
• Getting gentle, non-surgical care options
• Preventative or restorative dentistry
call us today.
In the event of serious teeth replacement issues or if you are in need of emergency surgery, or dental implants, Implant Center Of Maui's convenient location in Kahului enables you to get the restorative dentistry care you need quickly and easily. Our welcoming, state-of-the-art practice will put you at ease, allowing us to immediately diagnose and treat your dental problems.
Our highly skilled and experienced staff believes that everyone is entitled to a beautiful, healthy smile. At Implant Center Of Maui, we will work with your budget so that you can afford comprehensive oral and dental care through our restorative dentistry services. Improve your smile, enjoy all the foods you love, restore normal chewing and speaking functions, enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle, and speak with ease. We are here to make sure you live with confidence in yourself and your healthy smile.
Symptoms of periodontal (gum) disease
Gum disease is often silent, meaning symptoms may not appear until an advanced stage of the disease. However, warning signs of gum disease include the following:
• Red, swollen or tender gums or other pain in your mouth
• Bleeding while brushing, flossing or eating hard food
• Gums that are receding or pulling away from the teeth, causing the teeth to look longer than before
• Loose or separating teeth
• Pus between your gums or teeth
• Sores in your mouth
• Persistent bad breath
• A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
• A change in the fit of partial dentures